The ErgoStak one-piece moulded chair achieves all the essential maintenance-free durability of an all plastic chair, but it also responds to the demand for a sleeker, better looking chair for new and future classrooms.
In addition to its looks, ErgoStak has been designed to achieve much higher levels of ergonomic postural support than the existing chairs in the market. The one piece construction is made entirely of co polymer polypropylene, with no glass fibre, talc or other fillers, which means that it has incredible impact strength and is easier to recycle.
• ErgoStak is tough and durable, being tested to both EN1729 and BSEN16139, which tests up to 158kg (nearly 25 stones) of user weight – it has unbeatable strength.
• The seat and backs have a ventilated surface texture.
• Unique top edge detail provides generous handgrip for safer lifting, and a profile to support slung school bags.
• Ergostak is fully recyclable and stacks superbly (10 of Size Mark 6 in just over 1.5 metres)
• Excellent value - manufactured in house in the UK.