ERGOSTAK CLASSROOM CHAIR
The ErgoStak one-piece moulded chair achieves all the essential maintenance-free durability of an all plastic chair, but it also responds to the demand for a sleeker, better looking chair for new and future classrooms.
In addition to its looks, ErgoStak has been designed to achieve much higher levels of ergonomic postural support than existing chairs. This is a result of over 12 years of research and development using Actiposture TM systems. Finely-tuned support of the pelvic/lower spine enables greater levels of student concentration. The one piece construction is made entirely of co polymer polypropylene, with no glass fibre, talc or other fillers, which means that it has incredible impact strength and is easier to recycle.
• Single piece moulded plastic
• Ergonomic postural support
• The seat and backs have a ventilated surface texture.
• Tough & Durable
• Tested to both EN1729 and BSEN16139, up to 158kg
• Safe vertical stacking up to 10 high
• Made in the UK, 100% Recyclable
• 25 year warranty