top of page
SNOW WHITE, WHITE MAPLE, LIGHT OAK, FRENCH APPLE, AMBER WALNUT
FRAME COLOUR OPTIONS
SILVER GREY, WHITE, BLACK
Phone: 020 8524 2162
Please contact our friendly sales team for a quotation.
COSHH Regulations demand the safe storage of hazardous items. These cabinets will allow Toxic materials to be clearly identified, handled and stored correctly. The Toxic cabinets come with a Silver carcass and easily identifiable Red doors. They have a robust, durable construction and a removeable 75mm sealed sump base tray. All units have High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5609.
• Single door cupboards come with a cam lock and 2 keys
• Double door cupboards have a 2 point locking system with a cam lock and 2 keys
• Small cabinet is supplied with 2 adjustable shelves
• Low cabinet is supplied with 1 adjustable shelf
• Standard cabinet is supplied with 3 adjustable shelves
• 8 Compartment cabinet is supplied with 6 adjustable shelves
bottom of page